© “Well Did You Evah? ” – Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby <High Society>1956
I drink to your health
来,我为你的健康喝一杯。
Nah, lets drink to your wealth
噢别,让我们为你的富有喝一杯!
You’re my bon ami
你真是我的好基友
Hey, that’s French
嘿 这是法语!
Liberty
为自由干杯吧!
Fraternity
为友谊干杯!
Have you heard, it’s in the stars
嘿你听到了吗,那些星星在传着呢
Next July we collide with Mars?
明年7月 我们可就要和火星相撞了!
I have heard among this clan
我听这些蚌们说阿
You are called a forgotten man
你是个被遗忘的人
Is that what they’re sayin’?
噢他们是这么说的?
And have you heard the story of
你听说过
A boy, a girl, unrequited love?
一个男孩,一个女孩,互相暗恋的故事吗?
Sounds like pure soap opera
听起来像个脑残剧
I may cry
我会哭的!
This French champagne
噢这法国香槟啊
Domestic
没错香槟本地的
So good for the brain
简直对大脑太有益处了
That’s what I was gonna say!
我也正想这么说!
You know you’re a brilliant fellow?
你真是个聪明的家伙
Thank you
嘿嘿谢谢!
© ins:travelinggentalman
Drink up, chap.
这家伙,赶紧喝吧!
Ah, please don’t eat that glass, my friend.
可别把杯子都喝掉,我的朋友。
…
What a swell party, swell party
这是个多么棒的派对,超级赞的派对!
Swellegant, elegant party this is!
简直无与伦比的,香槟大派对!
Cheers!
100%CHAMPAGNE香槟品鉴盛典已进入最后倒计时
图片来源网络,如有侵权,请联系删除
槟客文化原创文章,未经许可不得转载,转载务必注明出处
Leave a Comment